Sunday, October 12, 2008

News Flash.....

Good News!!! I got a brand spanking new job! :) I am so very excited! I start October 20th and my hours will by 7:45 am - 430pm. I can't, honestly, tell you how very relieved I am. I will get to spend more than one hour a night with my perfect little baby girl. She has been missing her mommy terribly lately.

I am working at US Bank in the ACH Forgery department. In addition to getting a great new job with amazing hours... I get to work next to one of my best friends!! Victoria and I met at Wells Fargo 2 years ago this Thursday, Oct 16th. I am pleased to say it is our 2 year anniversary :)

One a different note, Laila is doing great. Last week we thought she may have had pink eye because there was a case at daycare and she was very gross and goopy. We took her to the doctor and while we aren't sure if she did have pink eye, the doctor found she had an ear infection. Which explains her irritability the past week or so. Luckily, we caught it very early and it wasn't too bad. A few doses of antibiotic and she was feeling as good as new!

She is talking up a storm and smiling all the time. We have lost the camera charger..so no new photos....I have made it my only duty to find it this week. (or go buy a new one). I promise new pictures by next weekend.

Laila misses her Grama and Grampa Janish and can't WAIT to see them in 2 months in Texas :)

No comments: