Sunday, October 26, 2008

Let it Snow!!!

It snowed today. Laila was mesmorized as she layed on her changing table looking out her window. "What is the white stuff?" we kept asking her. She answered with all kind of ideas. She is talking up a storm the past few weeks and it is amazing. I love her little voice. :)

Saturday Oct 25 we went to our annual Pumpkin Carving Party. It was Laila's first experience and she loved it. (ok she slept through most of it) But she got to play with her Auntie Libby and Auntie Melissa. She also got to see her cousin Locke, who is just adorable.

My new job is going great! I am so much happier then I was at Qwest. I get to sit with one of my very good friend, Victoria, all day :) so that makes it even better! This is Victoria's last week at work. She is very pregnant and her baby is due Nov. 1. Laila is so very excited to meet her new little friend!

Laila is so big! She is 3 months old now. She blows spit bubbles (which we find so cute), she giggles and talks all the time. She is still getting up once a night to eat...but Steve and I are surviving. We are pretty used to it and we trade off nights so we do get to sleep quite a bit.

Just in the last few days, Laila has really become aware of things like her toys. She loves rattles and the little animals on the tray of her swing. We got her a new blanky with a little bear attached and she loves it!

I have tried to add pictures for about 15 minutes and it isn't working so I will have to try again in an hour or so.

1 comment:

Jennifer W said...

So glad for the update! I don't miss the cold but it would be nice to introduce Avelyn to snow. She still isn't laughing yet little weirdo. She smiles ALL the time but it's like we're not that funny or something, which clearly isn't the case because we all know I'm hysterical.