Thursday, February 4, 2010

Laila's newest cousin!

Meet Aurie Grace McCoy!
Born January 25,2010

She is so beautiful and such a sweet natured baby! We all just love her so much already. Laila has been talking about baby Aurie all week. She even asked to go see her tonight. :)

We went to see baby Aurie last weekend and Laila wasn't so interested in her. She only wanted to play with Locke. I think the idea of babies is much more appealing to her than the actual baby. :)

Congrats to the McCoys!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Angela Honeycutt said...

She is Beautiful! Congrats on the new addition. My cousins all have babies, but they are either very far away from us, or much older than my boys. I can't wait for my brothers to start having kids. I want my boys to have little cousin buddies. Sounds like SO much fun.

stef said...

Ahhh yah it is! Laila had so much fun with her cousin locke and she looooves her big cousin Ana. She talks about them both allll the time. Its adorable.