Sunday, January 18, 2009

A much overdue update!

Sorry that we have been absentee for the past few weeks! We were recovering from all the travel and sicknesses that happened around the holidays.

Laila is doing great! She is getting so unbelievably big! She sits up on her own now and only occansionally topples over. She is very interested in her toys and loves anything the makes noise or has lights.

Tomorrow I have the day off for MLK day! My mom is coming over to spend the day with us and we are going to have a dinner of prime rib tomorrow night! I am excited for that! What a treat.

Steve is doing well. Mostly working, going to the gym and taking care of his girls! He gets away once in a while for a Gophers game or just to watch some sports.

We will post some pictures soon...tomorrow if I remember!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: