Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Minnesota State Fair

Steve and I went to the State Fair last night. We brought Laila to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the night. She had a great time and so did we! We have been so blessed that my parents are willing to watch her so we can have some time alone and do some things that we enjoy.

We met up with my cousin Libby and her husband Derek as well as my brother Andy and his girlfriend Ashley. We watched Brandi Carlile and escaped with only a few fried foods :) We also went up on the ride (I don't remember the name!) after it got dark where you can see both city's skylines. It was beautiful.

It really was a wonderful night. Perfect weather, good music and great company! What could be better? Steve said multiple time that he missed Laila... :) he is too cute, right?!

As always...pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww sounds so fun! I am glad you guys still get to have couple time! You look incredibly happy. I am sooo thrilled for you!
Love you,
Jacque

Jennifer W said...

Aww, you look fantastic and happy! I'm pretty sure I was down in the depressed dumps when Avelyn was Laila's age. Of course I was completely devoted to her and only neglected myself so no cause for concern. I'm cool and all medicated now. :) Great picture!